CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Mother's Day


Happy Mother's Day to me. I wrote this post last week, but it wiped out before I saved...so I will post it now. I had a terrific Mother's Day. Tim and Athena made me breakfast in bed (French toast with strawberries and whipped cream, and sausage.) I am normally the first person up on the weekend, so Athena told me the night before that I had to stay in bed. It was kind of fun to sit upstairs and listen to the sounds of Tim and Athena cooking together. Along with breakfast, Athena and Tim also gave me cards, a beautiful butterfly sun catcher that Athena made, emerald earrings, and and emerald & diamond journey necklace.

The best part of Mother's Day was Athena's excitement, and how she and Tim conspired and cooperated to make it such a special day.

We spent the afternoon celebrating with Tim's family at Wendy and Rob's house. We had brats and barbeque pork sandwiches. We had fun watching the Jazz beat the Lakers and swimming in the pool.

2 comments:

bella utahan said...

how sweet of them to make your day special! I love this picture! (I am going to be in Utah through June, are you going to be there to see your parents, if so then for sure we will see each other)!

Losinthisdangfat said...

Happy Mother's Day Angela! You are a cute Momma!